Endlich ein neuer Simon’s Cat-Film, der mich herzhaft zum Lachen gebracht hat:
Schlagwort: funny (Seite 2 von 7)
Why god never received a PhD:
1. He had only one major publication.
2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It was not published in a refereed journal.
5. Some even doubt he wrote it by himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7. His co-operative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his efforts.
9. He never applied to the ethics board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.
11. When subjects did not behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13. Some say he had his son teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountain top.
17. No record of working well with colleagues.
Ja, ich weiß, dieses Video geistert schon eine ganze Weile durch’s Netz, aber ist es einfach zu grandios, um es hier nicht auch noch zu posten. Und als StarTrek-Fan ist es ja quasi auch fast meine Pflicht (auch wenn die Musik nicht so mein Geschmack ist) …
The Lazy Song (Alternate Version) BMF von BlakMusicFirst